This classic villa ranch home has a traditional facade with cultured stone accents, a covered front porch and a roomy covered rear patio with cedar deck option. The plentiful windows provide lots of natural light and the 11 foot ceilings in the Dining & Great rooms make each room feel spacious. While the arch top architectural detailing, walk-in pantry and crown molding on the cabinetry add an element of style.
WHY THE ST. ANDREWS PRAIRIE
- Traditional Façade with cultured stone accent and covered front porch
- Lots of windows provide tons of natural light
- 11 foot ceilings in the Great Room and Dining room
- Tray Ceiling in the Master Bedroom
- Open stairwell to Lower Level with iron spindles on the railing
- Beautiful arch top architectural detailing
- Kitchen with Walk-in pantry and Crown Molding on Cabinets
- Roomy Covered Rear Patio with Cedar Deck Option
- Garage depth is over 22’ (can fit a full size truck)
“Classic” finish package features granite counter tops with under mount sinks and your choice of satin nickel or oil rubbed bronze finish on your plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures and hardware.