This ranch style home features a traditional cultured stone façade with lap & shaker-look siding, A open floor plan, perfect for family life, has a roomy covered cedar deck as well as a main floor great room with a stone fire place, built-ins & ten foot ceilings. Enjoy the space of the Oakmont kitchen with a walk-in pantry & a large center island.
WHY THE OAKMONT COLORADO
- Traditional Façade has a combination of cultured stone, lap siding, shaker look siding, and beautiful architectural accents.
- Open Floor Plan with 10’ ceilings in the great room
- Kitchen has a walk-in pantry, large island and vent hood above the range
- Main floor laundry room with a sink
- Large master suite: Bathroom has tile shower, double vanity, linen closet and access to the large master closet
- Open stairwell off entry way
- Roomy covered cedar deck
The main floor great room will have a stone fireplace with craftsman look mantle and a built-in in the main floor great room. Craftsman trim throughout home featuring the stairwell railing with iron spindles, 5 ½” base, 3 ½” window casing with accent molding.